Tuesday 4 June 2013

work


been super, super busy with modeling work! So far I have had 6 full days of work; 3 casting days and 3 test shoots. The shoots were over the weekend and I have been shattered everyday after, but the people were really talented so I think the pictures came out good.


photographer natalia


today was a day of castings - 5! It's pretty tiring when they are all over different ends of London but at least the sun is shining! I left Urban Outfitters for last - good job because there was literally about 100 models and an hour and a half wait! Luckily I made friends with a really lovely model so it went by quickly :)




massive model queue taking up the streets


casting for Look magazine was in Blue Fin building in southwark


test shoot with neil bennett - such a great photographer


interesting test saturday...


amazing wig the hair stylist had spent 3 days making!

No comments:

Post a Comment