Thursday 5 September 2013

GQ Awards

On Tuesday I had possibly the best job ever.. to greet celebrities at the GQ Men of the Year Awards!





 

There was a lot of preparations..

and then we were ready to greet away! The likes of David Gandy, Pixie Lott, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding, Emma Watson etc walked past us all lining the red carpet and I had to try very hard not to freak out, and just smile gracefully.

then it was time for the afterparty!

 



I made friends with a lovely fellow who took me to his table in the awards where Rita Ora and Ellie Goulding were casually sitting... shell shocked can not even explain. He introduced me to them and we all hung out upstairs, before going on to the Groucho Club. The paparazzi were literally insane and it was very surreal!

When Groucho closed I decided to go home because it was 4am and I had work at 8 the next morning! I  was in the car with Rita and Cara Delevingne and went and got their Mcdonalds for them because I am 'not famous' - the paparazzi were not happy :p



No comments:

Post a Comment