Tuesday 13 May 2014

Life after uni so far!

Since finishing uni, I have been non-stop working! I am taking a year out to do modeling and hopefully get lots of experience in different things to find out what it is exactly I would like to do in the future! It is so difficult when you haven't had a job to know what you want to do, so I'm very lucky that I have modeling to do in the meantime whilst I figure it out :) 

The first day after my exams I had a graduate show for Rochester University, where all the final fashion graduate students showed their collections. There was three shows each with about twenty different designers, lasting for one hour each! We were definitely worked very hard!! 


Some of the clothes were pretty amazing though! 

It was held in Spitalfields church, slightly random but I think it worked (and just 15 minutes from my house so no complaints here!) 






and then some very interesting outfits such as the above! The bhurka looked incredible on the catwalk!
The next day was more graduate shows for Westminster uni, so another long day followed by castings! 


Friday was a shoot I had been looking forward to for a very long time! Asos! I am literally the laziest person ever, and shopping in London can generally be quite hectic and insane because of the sheer amount of people, so I generally do all my shopping on Asos. I went to a casting before my exams started and luckily had my first shoot for them last week, which was incredible :) 



By the most amazing stroke of luck ever, it happened to be the day of their office sample sale (once a month) - a room full of asos clothes in my size, priced between £1-3!!! It was pure heaven  and also a mad dash around in my lunch hour to try and buy as much as I could with the cash I had on me! I returned to the shoot one happy model :) Everyone that worked there was lovely and I had the best day ever. 


This was my treat for finishing exams (and uni!) - not sure how I have lived without an ipad before now! Good luck if you still have exams, they will be over soon and Summer will be here! xxx 










4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your asos shooting! I'm sure it will be kind of awkward&crazy to see yourself in the online store soon, right? It sounds like a good plan to do modelling and find out where you want to go next. P.S.: I have to say you have a very beautiful face, your eyes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou very much! :) yes, it will probably be very strange - so hard not to mentally note everything I am going to buy when it comes out. you too, I like your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love your blog! Thats so awesome how you model for asos! Your so pretty! The sample sale sounds like that would of been fun! :)
    Just letting you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog if you wanna check it out :) xx
    Brit bakes // Food, nutrition, lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Brittany! Really appreciate it :) I looove your blog, its awesome xx

      Delete