Monday 15 September 2014

The Model Zone

The best part about Fashion Week is the freebies.

As mentioned, the lead-up castings are akin to a form of torturous model bootcamp, so any help along the way is massively appreciated.
(my favourite Vita Coco water & SNOG yoghurt after the hellish 30-designers-in-one Fashionscout casting)

Some lovely, lovely people came up with the idea of a model haven over fashion week - a three day pop up in The May Fair hotel's beautiful Amarillo suite, it is literally heaven.


Unlimited free food, drink, facials, massages, therapist sessions, goody bags...


It's pretty surreal after a week of (sort of) hell.


There was lots of utterly incredible food by Juice Baby - so incredible that they deserve their own post (I definitely ate enough of it to justify one!) It was really usefully packaged so we could take the healthy meals/snacks/juices to our shows which often forget to feed the models!




Juice Baby's chia pudding is the BEST I have ever had. I would literally pay however much these are priced at, they are that good.


The beauty treatments at The Model Zone were massively appreciated - I had an incredible massage by Shona with Weleda who got out all of my knots from running around with a heavy portfolio/heels/water! I also had my first ever facial which left me all glowy before using the high tech toilet in the May Fair and being squirted at with automatic water!


We also were given some amazing Weleda products to take home.
The Skin Food is a huge life saver when my skin dries out in winter, and the almond oil smells incredible. 


Thank you so much to everyone at The Model Zone for thinking of us, it is appreciated so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment