Saturday 5 July 2014

Work Lately

So since I came back from Cyprus I haven't exactly been partying the Summer away after better-than-I-could-have-imagined exam/degree results (69%!)... I've been working. Almost every day!

This has mostly been for Asos - who I am soooo excited to work for, everyone that works there is lovely and they really look after their models. But the sample sales are definitely the best thing about working there - literally heaven!





It was one of my super big modeling aims to work for Asos so I'm really pleased I got the chance to! :)

Another exciting thing was the Missguided campaign - it was one of the most fun shoots I've ever done!





Shooting in a giant London mansion complete with suncatcher garden and it's own pool, what's not to love? Especially when you get to play with inflatables and wear roller skates at the same time!





They also have a really cool video from behind the scenes on the day which you can find on the Missguided website.

Although it's a slightly unconventional summer, one of the best yet! Now I'm just waiting for Lisa to come back from hula-hulas in hawaii so we can go to Croatia and top up our tans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment