Tuesday 10 February 2015

Vivienne Westwood VIP Event - Sneak Preview!

I may have mentioned this before, but my favourite kind of modeling jobs aren't glamorous photoshoots or catwalks - they are the amazing exclusive parties that sometimes we actually get paid (?!?) to go to! 

Jobs with other models are so much fun, especially when they're as lovely as these two! (Patrish and Ava)
This week, I had a job to attend a sneak peek of the new Vivienne Westwood collection, showing at the upcoming London Fashion Week, at her flagship store in London. The event was for their VIP Shoppers who were treated to champagne, canapes (fruit sushi ones to be precise) and long chats with us models!

Here's some of the few pictures we managed to sneak inbetween chatting with guests and drinking champagne! 



My two outfits from the new collection - SO comfortable and so flattering! 



I am in serious love with Patrish's though!



As the night went on and the champagne began to ran out, out came the iphones and the 'model selfies!'



And the clutch selfies..


It was a brilliant evening, and I can't wait to see the full collection at LFW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment