Thursday 26 February 2015

Paul Costelloe LFW

It feels like no time at all has passed since last September, but London Fashion Week is once again upon us. I was honoured to again walk in the beautiful Paul Costelloe show - a firm favourite of mine. His shows are always a pleasure to walk in, with absolutely gorgeous clothes, a lovely team backstage (making up the designing team, dressers, make up, hair etc!), incredible locations and generally lots of fun. 


I think this is my favourite place I've ever had a show - the Waldorf Hilton Hotel London. What used to be a grand ballroom in the 30s had been turned into our runway, emblazoned with glitz, glamour and beauty. 


The hair was done by Toni & Guy, and bouffant-ly huge again. 

It takes a LOT of backcombing - see the video below!


I loved the make up which was just kept simple with a red lip. There was lots of backstage fun...

With Paul Costelloe, who is a such a lovely man


Before suddenly the show was about to start and we were being plied with champagne for that extra sparkle in our eyes and swing in our walks!

Opening the show






Paul outdid himself with the new collection - I fell totally in love with all of my outfits, which were all insanely flattering and the usual amazing quality. Here are a couple of others I loved - 


Watch the video below to see the full show :)


A great start to LFW!

xx

1 comment: