Tuesday 16 April 2013

feeling lucky to be alive

After the Boston bombings, I am feeling pretty grateful. I gave Dima an extra long hug in bed this morning because you never know what will happen.

I can't believe that there are people out there who are so disturbed that they bombed a marathon, something where people have been preparing for months to give their best performance, and where they have come together to raise money for charity.

It is quite scary living in London, I have already instructed my friends/boyfriend not go to into London tomorrow (Wednesday) which is Margaret Thatcher's funeral and on Sunday, which is the marathon (though probably none of them will listen). It is bad to live your life in fear, which is what these people want.

My thoughts are with everyone in the bombings x

No comments:

Post a Comment